We help companies grow by applying human-centered design methods to deliver value to their customers efficiently
On-demand UX, UI and Research
Your UX team is stretched too thin but can't justify hiring a full time designer and no time to manage freelancers?
We can help you with anything within UX : Interaction design/information architecture (UX), User interface design (UI), or usability study and exploratory research.
Feel like you need fresh ideas or need to get your team and stakeholders more involved?
We design and run workshops such as Design Studio and Design Sprint, applying Design Thinking method by focusing on well-defined problems, divergent and convergent thinking, then prototyping and testing.
- Pre-Product/Market fit: We help founders with techniques and expertise to systematically get closer to P/M fit.
- Post-Product/Market fit: We help startups improve their product and build internal product practice to scale up quickly.
We've worked with...
What they say...
- How to create an effective MVP
Grow It course week 4 on Oct 31st and Nov 1st, 2016
- Unlocking the potential of your UX team
Digital Customer Experience Conference in Chicago on Sep 13th, 2016
- Getting to Product/Market Fit
Starta Accelerator in New York on Aug 18th, 2016
- UX + agile at The Economist
Enterprise UX Meetup in New York on Apr 7th, 2016
- Being Lean at The Economist
Economist Product Meetup in New York on Feb 24th, 2016
- What does Agile/Lean look like at The Economist
UX Lab Meetup in New York on Nov 11th, 2014
- Should I focus on a good user experience, or push something out quickly?
- What do you do when the idea (design) is opposed by the team?
- Why is user-centered design important?
- Role of UX in growth stage startups
- How do I convert more leads?
- Tool to Prioritize Product Backlog Based on Relative ROI
- Tools used by The Economist Mobile UX team
- How to roll out your product the lean way (what and to whom)
- We ran a successful Design Sprint, now what?
- Does your company need a UX strategy?
- UX gives your company eyes
- UX Deliverables and Artifacts
- Producing UX deliverables to deliver value
- New role of UX